- The Acer Aspire S7-392-9439 Ultrabook comes with an extremely light all-aluminum, unibody chassis covered in a beautiful Crystal White with a gorgeous yet tough Gorilla® Glass 2 finish.
- If you care about the looks of your laptop, you will be pleasantly surprised by this Ultrabook’s slim design and great looks.
- This Acer Aspire S7 series Ultrabook features the 64-bit version of the Intel® Core™ i7-4500U processor running at 1.8 GHz normally and up to 3.0 GHz with Turbo Boost.
- Acer’s Twin-Air cooling system helps the processor and your laptop keep its cool even while operating processor-intensive applications.
- With 8 GB of DDR3L-RS SDRAM, this model has plenty of memory for those more intensive applications as well as for heavy sessions of multitasking.
- This model of S7 now has a 13.3-inch WQHD, widescreen, Full HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) LED-backlit, 10-point multi-touch display with In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology, an Intel HD Graphics 4400 adapter with 128 MB of dedicated system memory, and support for triple displays.
- WQHD delivers up to 4 times the sharpness of regular HD.
- IPS seeks to deliver high-quality viewing across wide angles up to 178 degrees, faster performance, higher-fidelity colors, and reduced tailing when you touch the screen.
- This S7’s display features a dual-torque hinge that stiffens as it approaches vertical to make it more usable as a touch screen.
- This Acer Aspire Ultrabook comes with a large 256 GB solid state drive that’s uses Raid 0 configuration for faster speeds.
- A new feature of this model is the auto-illuminating keyboard that uses power only when you need it and automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions.
- You will appreciate Acer’s ZoomPerfect touchpad which has single and multi-finger scroll action allowing you to scroll, pinch, rotate, and flip among other actions.
- Like many Ultrabooks, you get stereo speakers driven by HD Dolby Home Theater v4 audio.
- This Ultrabook features Acer’s proprietary Crystal Eye software and in conjunction with its full HD (1280 x 720p) webcam, it does a great job of capturing colors and textures in a variety of lighting conditions.
- The Acer Aspire Ultrabook S7 series comes with Windows 8.1 installed. If you have some doubts about Windows 8, you should take a look at this video.
Windows 8 Video
- Acer provides a 1-year limited warranty on the Aspire Ultrabook S7 series laptops.
- The Acer Aspire S7 series comes with built-in Intel Centrino Advanced-N 7260, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless compatibility with Acer NplifyTM, featuring MIMO Technology (Dual band 2.4 GHz/5 Ghz) and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless capability.
- You can use the Acer Aspire S7’s built-in Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) technology to stream movies wirelessly directly to your HDTV, or games, or whatever you have on your Ultrabook.
- The Aspire S7 series features improved battery life now extended to 7.5 hours. Now you can work or play all day without plugging in.
- 2 – USB 3.0 (1 – power-off charging)
- 1 – HDMI out (HDCP support)
- 1 – Acer Converter port – (Uses the same physical layout a Mini DisplayPort, but it is designed to connect to an Acer proprietary cable, which seeks to make the act of connecting to an external display, HDD, router or other device simpler.
- 1 – SD Card reader slot
- The Acer Aspire S7 series weights in at 2.87 lbs. and measures 12.7 x 8.8 x 0.51 inches.
Click Here To See The Acer Aspire S7-39-9439 >>>
Be sure and checkout these recommended articles:
- Samsung Chromebook 3G
- ASUS Laptop: G750 Series ASUS Gaming Laptop
- Samsung Laptop: Great New Laptop ATIV Book 2 NP270E5E
- Touch Screen Laptop: Best New Ultra-Light Touch Screen Laptop
- Acer Laptop: Best Value Acer Chromebook 2013
- ASUS Gaming Laptop: Most Powerful ASUS Gaming Laptop 2013
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Acer Aspire laptop? Which laptop are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information that you can use when comparing the Acer Aspire to other laptops you may be considering.