A touchscreen PC gives you the ability to use all the great new uses designed for the touchscreen PC revolution. A touchscreen PC can be faster to interact with and easier to use than a mouse or trackpad. On the other hand, the most productive way to use a touchscreen PC probably still involves a mouse or trackpad for some functions.
Many software manufacturers have incorporated touchscreen-friendly functions into their software to make it easier and faster to operate. With a touchscreen design, you have the ability to tap and swipe, much like you would do on your smartphone.
Only a touchscreen PC gives you the ability to use a pen or stylus for input. If your project requires detailed, precision input you need the ability to write or draw on the screen directly instead of suffering through the lack of precision offered by a mouse or trackpad.
Interested in learning about other touchscreen solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Best PC Laptops: 5 Best Touchscreen/Convertible Windows Notebooks
- Small Laptop: Best Value Touchscreen Convertible Laptop
- Top Laptop Brands: Top 5 Touchscreen Windows Notebooks
- Acer Aspire S7-392-9439 Ultrabook Touchscreen Laptop
- Touch Screen Laptop: Best New Ultra-Light Touch Screen Laptop
- Surface Pro 4: Microsoft Updates Wildly Popular Convertible
- Desk Top Computer: Top 8 All-In-One Win PCs
If you write faster than you type, an all in one touch screen computer may be the perfect way for you to enter your information. A stylus combines with the latest text translation software will let you simply write on the screen to enter your data.
Some scholars believe that writing words instead of typing them promotes better memory of the material and enhanced learning. When you enter words with a keyboard, you not only have to type the words, you are forced to enter them in a specific order and in a specified location that you choose with the mouse.
A stylus frees you to enter your words and drawings exactly where you want to in any order as your thoughts unfold. Who knows if it’s the best way to enter text, but it certainly seems to give you more freedom.
Next to the touchscreen display, an all in one touchscreen PC may be the best use of the touchscreen technology. It’s compact, sits on your desktop and is easily accessible. With a large touch screen monitor that typically dwarfs those of a tablet or laptop, it promotes more detailed, precision input even with fingers instead of a stylus. Surfing the web from an all-in-one PC with a touchscreen delivers an all new internet experience.
We searched computer forums, manufacturer sites, social media, consumer sites, retail sites, and customer review sites to find the most popular and highly rated touchscreen PC.
Take a look at our choice and see if this all-in-one computer is the best touchscreen computer for your needs!
Touchscreen PC: Top Rated Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop Computer
One look at the HP Pavilion 27-A230 Touchscreen All-in-One Computer and you will fall in love with its striking design. Beyond the beautiful look, this all-in-one computer from HP incorporates a host of notable features and the power to run all your productivity software. Whether you’re streaming media for fun or tackling homework, this powerful PC can do it all. It features a large 27-Inch multitouch-enabled LED backlit display, powerful Intel Core i5 processor, a fast graphics adapter, a full 12 GB of fast RAM, and supersized 1 TB hard disk drive. Its dual front-firing HP speakers are custom-tuned by B&O PLAY for a more immersive experience. This may be the perfect touchscreen PC for your home or office.
Touchscreen PC: Features
- 27-Inch, multitouch-enabled, all-in-one desktop computer
- 27-Inch diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080p) IPS edge-to-edge, multitouch-enabled LED backlit display with 178-degree viewing angles
- 7th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-7400T with 6 MB cache running at 2.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3 GHz
- 12 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA hard disk drive
- DVD writer
- Integrated webcam
- Dual front-firing HP speakers are custom-tuned by B&O PLAY to provide totally immersive entertainment
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- Display tilts up to 25 degrees back
- Wireless optical mouse and keyboard included
- Advanced connectivity includes 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 M.2 combo
- Latest Windows 10 Home 64-Bit operating system
- ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver registered
- Dimensions are 25.77W x 8.01D x 21.78H inches and it weighs 22.63 lbs.
- 1-Year limited hardware warranty with 90-day phone support and complimentary chat support within the warranty period
- 2 – USB 3.0 In
- 2 – USB 2.0 In
- 1 – USB 3.0 Type-C
- 1 – HDMI 1.4 Out
- 1 – Headphone/microphone combo
- A lot of performance for the money
- Beautiful design
- High quality construction and materials
- All-in-one format takes up less room on the desktop
- Some complaints that keyboard and mouse are of lesser quality
- Monitor is very reflective and can be difficult to see in bright light
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this HP All-in-One? Which touchscreen computer are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
An all-in-one touchscreen PC combines everything you need into a compact footprint desktop PC. No need for a tower or other desktop box that only takes up space. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best touchscreen PC for your needs!